a boy's own search for meaning in life, love, and birthday cake.


Thursday, September 10, 2009

Action Plan - 0910

My head is in such a messy state right now.

So many things to do, so many things to take care of; I feel like I'm spinning out of control into disaster unless I force myself to shake out of my hysteria and take the reigns.

Time for a little prioritizing.


(REV. 0921 | 1116PM)

ESCUELALA

x
touch for health // study TFH protocol + exam (0916)
x synergistic massage // (3) client evaluation forms (0917)
x advanced lab // Thoracic Outlet Syndrome pamphlet (0918)
x asian bodywork // (12) Tui Na/Shiatsu treatment logs (0921)

_ call financial aid to increase student loan by $900 (0915)
x register for career development for the last time! (0918)


OTHER 
x pay phone bill
_ renew ID
_ buy:
xxx- glandular adrenal supplements
xxx- condoms
xxx- beard trimmer
_ fold down woven shirts
_ remember to breathe

 

I think it's about damn time I got my shit together.